We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a hotel near Radisson-Celebration for conference

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
reviews: 12
Need a hotel near Radisson-Celebration for conference

We have a conference scheduled at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration

2900 Parkway Blvd, Kissimmee Florida.

I am not sure if I want to actually stay at the Radisson and would like suggestions of nearby hotels.

We will be bringing our children and so we need a hotel nearby with large rooms (or suite or condo), high speed internet is a must.

We loved Vistana Resort but I don't know how close it is to Radisson. Can't wait to feel that Florida sunshine!

Orlando, Florida
reviews: 29
1. Re: Need a hotel near Radisson-Celebration for conference

The massive Gaylord Palms Resort isnt far from the Radisson, its an excellent resort but just keep in mind that its a luxury-based hotel so it might be a little expensive. Website:

www.gaylordpalms.com

Another good one is the Celebration Hotel which is inside Celebration in the Main Street area, its a nice little hotel with a nice feel. Website:

www.celebrationhotel.com

And a just a little further north is the Orlando World Center Marriott, another mega-resort similar in size to the Gaylord Palms but probably more family-friendly along with the high Marriott standards. Website: www.marriottworldcenter.com

These are my top recommendations in that immediate area but be sure to look through TripAdvisor for more ideas.

Michigan
reviews: 12
2. Re: Need a hotel near Radisson-Celebration for conference

Thank you OrlandoHelper, that was most helpful!