We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disney christmas ticket only show

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
disney christmas ticket only show

hi would like to know any information on this and how you go about booking the tickets for this thanks for any help kind regards snowbaby

IL
reviews: 18
1. Re: disney christmas ticket only show

Hello snowbaby,

When you say the Christmas ticket show I'm guessing your talking about Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party that's held late November and the first three weeks of December in the Magic Kingdom. There is also a Candlelight Processional held at Epcot. To book both of these Christmas festivities you need to call 407-824-4321. This number also gives you updated Disney information.

United Kingdom
2. Re: disney christmas ticket only show

hi healin this is the first time i have used this and i thank i have messed up i wanted to reply to your kind message and i have ended up posting another one yes thats the one i am after this helps me a great deal thanks do you know if that number has a email address to go with it as with the time difference here in the uk it would be easier and have you ever been at these advents and do you know if seaworld and universal does anything too or any other special things that happen in orlando thanks again kind regards snowbaby31

Bradford, United...
reviews: 40
3. Re: disney christmas ticket only show

Hi Snowbaby - we have just returned (boo hoo) from 3 weeks in Orlando over Christmas and New Year. We didn't do many of the special Disney events but I can tell you that Sea World events are included in the regular admission price. We spent New Years Eve there which was fabulous. Universal were charging £79 admission to Island of Adventure.

We did do Epcot for one day, getting the tree lighting ceremony and fireworks in - which were fantastic, just so disney.

Hope this helps. Go on the Disney web sites however next years Christmas celebrations probably won't be on just yet. Try www.disney.co.uk and check out their site.

United Kingdom
4. Re: disney christmas ticket only show

thanks that helps a great deal hope you dont mind me asking what were the parks like was it really busy and were did you stay and when does everywhere close what was newyear like kind regards snowbaby31

Bradford, United...
reviews: 40
5. Re: disney christmas ticket only show

To be honest Snowbaby, nothing that we needed was ever closed! We stayed in a villa, Calabay Parc, way out on US27, past the 192. Too far out and we won't stay that far out again. Last time we stayed at Windsor Palms on the 192 which was fabulously placed, for us anyways.

Sea world was brilliant because the area where the fireworks are is huge and it didn't seem crowded at all. They had lots of disco areas on and the evening Rock with Shamu was fab but you needed to get seats early.

We had a fantastic time. Lots of planning is the key, arrange any special Disney days before you go ie. character breakfasts etc.

United Kingdom
6. Re: disney christmas ticket only show

thanks for the info