We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Windsor Hills

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tucson, Arizona
reviews: 21
Windsor Hills

Am considering renting a condo from an owner on VRBO (69038)curious if anyone else had had experience with these folks or if anyone else has rented at Windsor Hills and what your thoughts are. Was going to rent one of the places with a pool, but then decided it would be more fun for the kids to be closer to the pool and clubhouse, so am going with a downstairs facing the pool. Would appreciate youe input.

Beautiful Long...
reviews: 15
1. Re: Windsor Hills

Hi again....

Not sure if you mentioned how old your children are....but if they can go to the clubhouse unattended to swim...then your choice is a good one.

If you have to supervise them...then you might not like the fact that they will contantly be pestering you to go with them to the pool to go swimming.

As I mentioned in my other replies...we rented at the sister resort, Windsor Palms. We loved the idea of a pool right behind the townhome...so we opted for that.

With the pool right off the living room...we could watch them swim whenever they wanted to....be it in the morning....afternoon....or 10:00 at night!! They literally lived in the pool when not out to the parks. We only went to the main pool once, and had to lug along the camera, shoes, coverups, towels, etc. Having a pool attached to the townhouse really spoiled us...but we also had the option of going to the main pool too.

Just something to consider. I realize the pool at W.Hills is much better than W. Palms....so perhaps your choice is appropriate.

Good luck once again!!

Beautiful Long...
reviews: 15
2. Re: Windsor Hills

Went to VBRo to check the property. If that is an actual picture of where the condo is in relationship to the pool....then snatch it up!! You can't get much closer than that...and can probably watch your kids from the living room to boot!!

Good find....

I think you'll love Windsor Hills.

Tucson, Arizona
reviews: 21
3. Re: Windsor Hills

my kids are 14, 13, and 17 so they can go hang out with out me having to be there-- thank heavens. 69038 gave me a weekly rental rate of $600 also heard from VRBO 76142 also overlooking the pool for $783. Just cant beat those rates.