We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If you book online tonight with Virginholidays from 6pm...

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 1
If you book online tonight with Virginholidays from 6pm...

Just been on the www.virginholidays.co.uk wesbite:

The offer is only available between 6pm on Thursday 8th December '06 to 9am on Friday 9th December '06 and only applies to holidays booked online.

The discount cannot be used for any bookings made over the phone.

You Only Pay 120 Deposit Per Person When You Book Online!

When you make your booking online, if your departure is more than 8 weeks away, you only need to pay a deposit of £120.00 per person including children (£115 for infants). The full balance is required 8 weeks before departure. However, if travel is within 8 weeks of making your booking, payment is required in full when you book the holiday.

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 4
1. Re: If you book online tonight with Virginholidays from 6pm...

Im sure you would get it cheaper at travel city direct i here they are the way to travel.........

reviews: 19
2. Re: If you book online tonight with Virginholidays from 6pm...

Thanks for the tip (15%)

I think Branson is having to make offers after all the hype TCD and First Choice have had. He will only be left with his pickle works if it goes on like this.

Wales
reviews: 42
3. Re: If you book online tonight with Virginholidays from 6pm...

Sounds to me like you are promoting Virgin, do you work for them

4. Re: If you book online tonight with Virginholidays from 6pm...

Bishop doesn't work for Branson he represents Mears Transportation in the Orlando area.

middle england
Destination Expert
for Leicestershire, Norfolk
reviews: 35
5. Re: If you book online tonight with Virginholidays from 6pm...

Hey, that's quite a saving. Could get a good quality camera with that!

UK
6. Re: If you book online tonight with Virginholidays from 6pm...

Hmmmm, I booked our flights, suites, car hire, everything online and saved myself an absolute fortune on a similiar vacation with Virgin. Virgin is a good company but I think it over-charges on holidays and flights to the States.

London, United...
reviews: 17
7. Re: If you book online tonight with Virginholidays from 6pm...

Checked this out when original post came on and was over £1200 more for 4 adults (with the discount)than we are paying. And we are flying with Virgin.

Forget the package, DIY is much cheaper.

8. Re: If you book online tonight with Virginholidays from 6pm...

Well done ads. There are times when the brochures can be the cheapest - when travelling to obscure places. If you can get the flights at discount then DIY is the only way to organise your holiday. Over the past 5 or 6 years I must have saved thousands. It has been fun and interesting - like a hobby.

However the best thing about all of this for me has been the improved level of accomodation compared to brochure holidays. I wince when I see some of the places called 'flagship' or 'platinum' etc and you know that you can get a fantstic room and breakfast for half the price.

The trick is to remain confident and if there is any planning problem you will get the answer on TA.

Bristol England
9. Re: If you book online tonight with Virginholidays from 6pm...

you people who save pounds booking DIY

can you help ? i have tried many ways to get my cost down. i am looking to fly direct from LGW into MCO in October for 2 adults & 1 child but prices seem to be higher than booking direct with Virgin.

UK
10. Re: If you book online tonight with Virginholidays from 6pm...

I did in fact DIY my first trip to Orlando a few years back and saved a heap of money doing so. I also went online and booked via Virginholidays.co.uk on Good Friday this year when for that day only they were offering 15% off an Orlando Holiday and asved myself £1,500 on the price one of their Consultants quoted me over the phone about 1 hour before I decided to go online and book with them.

It's horses for Courses I guess-Swings and Roundabouts-Happend to be in the right place at the right time-That's life....Oooh, I was just about to break out into a Frank Sinatra song there-Long Live 'The Rat'....Pack!