We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scrap booking

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff UK
reviews: 2
Scrap booking

We have booked a family holiday next summer - staying near International Drive. My wife is a keen scrap booker / crafter does anybody know any good stores etc?

thanks

stevenage herts
reviews: 3
1. Re: Scrap booking

try the disney outlet store at lbv outletmall, we got lots of crd and book making items from there so you might find something there gook luck.

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 339
2. Re: Scrap booking

there is a chain of scraft stores across US and Canada called Michaels. They are excellent for all kinds of crafts and have a large store just off International Drive on South Kirkman road, you can actually enter the car park from I drive.

They also have a website to give your wife some more info

www.michaels.com

There are also some other Michaels stores in the are, you can find them using the store locator on the website.

Happy crafting!

Cardiff UK
reviews: 2
3. Re: Scrap booking

Thanks Gill

we have visited Michales before when in different areas - a good choice.

Rhyl, North Wales
reviews: 1
4. Re: Scrap booking

hey mystic, i don't think this one is a big deal but... there is a store on Beuna Vista mall, at the end, a disney style shop which is also used by Travel City Direct as a booking in centre (dont ask!).... at the rear of the shop is a section for scrap booking..... only if your passing of course!

UK
reviews: 37
5. Re: Scrap booking

We only called in because it was raining but I found loads of really good crafty things in Wal Mart.

I'm sure someone else can fill you in on the exact location but you need to head along Sand Lake towards the airport. They had about three aisles of cool bits and bobs.

New Hampshire
reviews: 3
6. Re: Scrap booking

Alright, Ignorant Yank, here. I thought scrap-booking was saving, and putting in a book, pamphlets and ticket stubs, labels, menus, pix & postcards, etc. one picks up in one's travels. How do craft stores mesh into that? this sounds more fun!