We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Got back - Wow !!!!!

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bedfordshire uk
Just Got back - Wow !!!!!

Got back Friday 2nd had the best time ever and thought I would attempt to give something back to this forum.

Endeavour, Poacher and many more gave such great advice that made our hols as good as it could ever have been.

Package with Travel City - Much written about but we could not fault them:

Plane on time both ways

A bit old but still good

Food good

Drinks good

Service good

Villa, standard, was very good quality - 5 mins drive to WDW 15 or so to universal.

Driving, my first time abroad, was ok although I did not find the signs as clear as many said they would be.

If I had a dollar for every U turn I did I would be able to buy a large round of drinks, lol!!

Many eateries were good:

Denny's breakfast

Outback for steak

Amigo's - Tex Mex on I drive

Ponderosa was dirty and awful, very cheap bt not so chearful.

Food in all of he parks was ok and not as expensive as I was lead to believe they would be.

The dodgy coca cola made Dasani water is everywhere !!

All Disney parks were VERY Magical, also Seaworld was superb.

Staff at all Disney parks were brilliant, Universal have a lot of catching up to do.

Kraken, Hulkster, Mission Space etc all Fab

Only went to I drive once, drove up and down then went for a meal, Amigo's, didn't go back - We felt it was a bit like Blackpool, but each to their own etc

Cash withdrawls, ATM Machines, were easy to find easy to use and not to costly.

We ate well bought the cmpulsory trainers lol !!, watches etc had a whale of a time and spend much less than we did in Majorca last year.

Many thanks again to all who have helped us have such a brilliant time using the advice we received.

I also hope to be able help some others now !!

Also avoided Katrina.

bedfordshire uk
21. Re: Just Got back - Wow !!!!!

Minimaniac,

I am really jealous that you have all the fun coming around the corner.

I have planned to do Germany next year, for the world cup, but after last nights result no so sure !!

On the delay point - Our flight both ways was fine but TCD also had another flight - I think it was to Manchester that was delayed by at least an hour an a half.

I hope you have a brilliant time, if you get delays - what the hell just enjoy as much as you can