We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone use I-Ride before?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Folsom
Anyone use I-Ride before?

Has anyone used I-Ride in Orlando before? Is it convinient to get to all the attraction areas? I am specifically looking for Disney theme parks, Universal Studio, and Sea World.

liverpool
reviews: 62
1. Re: Anyone use I-Ride before?

Hi There

well then the I ride is mainly for the I drive area and I am pretty sure it does not go to WDW but it does stop close to Universal but not really walking distance but a cheap cab ride it is very cheap one fare for any distance but it does get packed and you could wait for a couple of buses before you catch one during busy periods.Lynx may be your best bet try their site for more info

good luck

London, England
reviews: 24
2. Re: Anyone use I-Ride before?

My speciality! *lol* Okay, here goes....

The I Ride goes the length of I Drive, from Premium Outlets in the south, to just past the Doubletree Universal in the north. You can access Seaworld by taking the south bound trolley, it stops almost practically outside the gates. Universal Studios can also be accessed using the I Ride, you need to take it north bound trolley to stop 4, by the Doubletree hotel, and then cross the main road [be careful, it's BUSY!] and then walk up into the Universal complex, which will take about 10 minutes. For Disney, you would need to take the I Ride south bound to Seaworld and then take the Lynx bus - number 50 to the Disney Transportation Centre by Magic Kingdom, from there you can use the free Disney buses to get to the various parks, resorts, and downtown Disney.

Various Lynx buses also go along I Drive, i find these better as they are less crowded. The 8 goes to Seaworld, the 42 goes to Florida Mall, Premium Outlets and Orlando Intl Airport. You can also catch the 21 from round the corner of Wet & Wild, which will take you right into Universal Studios. For times and schedules, visit www.golynx.com

Hope this helps!