We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cypress Gardens

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reading, United...
reviews: 22
Cypress Gardens

Can anyone tell me if Cypress Gardens have re-opened yet and if so are they any good?

Surrey, UK
1. Re: Cypress Gardens

http://cypressgardens.com/welcome.asp

Orlando, Florida
reviews: 29
2. Re: Cypress Gardens

Yes, Cypress Gardens re-opened under new management late last year with a big grand opening. I have not visited "new" Cypress Gardens but I have heard that the park went through a major renovation and expansion when the new management took over, many new rides and attractions were added. The original gardens are open as well. Checkout the park website for more info:

http://www.cypressgardens.com

Athens, Alabama
reviews: 288
3. Re: Cypress Gardens

Now owned by the same people who own Wild Adventures in Valdosta, GA. If WA is any indication they should make a really nice park out of the place in a few years. I'm looking forward to going sometime soon.

florida
reviews: 57
4. Re: Cypress Gardens

Our family went in June of this year and I submitted a review of same on this site. As you'll see from my review if you check it, we were very disappointed, to say the least. If you had been there before (prior to it's closing) like we had, you'll probably be disappointed as well. The new ride section is nothing but carnival type rides and the water park hadn't opened yet (did partially open last week with 2 water slides from what I've read) and the original gardens, shows and buildings & such were not nearly as nice as previously (some due to last years hurricane damage and some due to construction still ongoing or cost cut backs on entertainment). The biggest disappointment though was in the employees attitudes and service they provided (or didn't provide). They used to be excellent, with everyone being very knowledgeable and truly friendly & helpful, but now it seemed like everyone was just putting in time until their shift was over. I would wait and give it more time to improve (hopefully) before going as right now it's not worth the time or expense.

Palm Harbor , FL
5. Re: Cypress Gardens

We went about 3 months ago and it was so disappointing...we had to wait 50 minutes in line for a hot dog..they ran out of buns and then had only 1 type of soda left...this by the way was a Saturday at 1230 in the afternoon. THe rides were second rate..the grounds were OK..the signage is terrible...no water fountains and the bathrooms were dirty...I wrote a long letter to the owners and never got a response..save your money. DKEL

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 305
6. Re: Cypress Gardens

we visited back in January and while I still think it is a beautiful setting and quite peaceful we were appalled by the behaviour and attitude of the staff. Like the previous poster I contacted park management by e-mail to advise them of our experience and did not receive the courtesy of a reply. We are unlikely ever to return.

My review -

tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g34746-Winter_Haven_…