We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Bedroom Suites

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belturbet, Ireland
reviews: 25
2 Bedroom Suites

Can someone please tell me all the 2 bedroom suites on International Drive and Lake Buena Vista area, I cannot seem to find them, I thought at one stage that i found more than I have lately.

We are a family of 5 and feel that we would prefer the 2 bedroom as we have a very big age gap between the oldest and the youngest hence we need our space.....plus we like our comforts away from home as well!!

Stafford, United...
reviews: 1
1. Re: 2 Bedroom Suites

Lake Buena Vista Resort & Spa is one we have stayed in. They have 3 bedroom as well as two and we can heartily recommend it. We walked in and went 'WOW'. It really was suberb.

Also in the same area there are places like Floridays, Caribe Royal, the Sheraton Vistana Villages and the Sheraton Vistana Resort + several others I believe.

http://www.lbvorlandoresort.com/

Price is about $130/ night. 3 bedroomed prices are not much more. Best accomodation we've had in Orlando and we are a family of 5

Gurabo, Puerto Rico
2. Re: 2 Bedroom Suites

Hi:

In addition to those already mentioned you can search for Residence Inn by Marriot and Staybridge Suites, both have very good reviews in TA.

Egg Harbor...
reviews: 71
3. Re: 2 Bedroom Suites

There is also Sheraton Vistana Resort and the Villages, Floridays, Embassey Suites on 535 there are are lot of places in Lake Buena Vista.

London, United...
reviews: 39
4. Re: 2 Bedroom Suites

Vista Cay on Universal Boulevard, we booked a 2 bed condo but got a 3 bed, but they do 3 bed town houses, they are huge and lovely! All the accommodation at Vista Cay is lovely but a car is essential. Two minutes drive to I Drive, 5 minutes to Universal, 10-15 minutes Disney.

london
reviews: 3
5. Re: 2 Bedroom Suites

hi csjireland,

all the suites have 2 bedroom suites as well

we stayed at homewood suites just behind bahama breeze and theu do have 2 bedroom suites as well and the layout is as follows:

there is 1 bedroom with a king or 2 double beds, ensuite and 1 tv and than you go into another room which is a living/dining room which comes with a pullout sofa bed and 1 armchair,1 tv with games console and 6 sitter table,disher washer,cooker and fridge and small kitchen and than go into the other bedroom which comes with 2 double beds and ensuite and 1 tv.

included is free cooked breakfast and managers reception 4 times a week from 05.00 - 07.00 mon to thurs and the menu is on the fridge for all the month.

we looked at the 2 bedroom suites for our friends and we liked them.

also the embassey suites just across the bahama breeze has 2 bed rooms suites as well

if you want even more space than look at the horizons by marriott jsut across from wet and wild i think that they are 2 and 3 bedroom apartments

alisha

Leeds UK
6. Re: 2 Bedroom Suites

Hi.

Have you considered The Enclaves Suites on I-Drive ? They have two bedroom appartments. We stayed there last October without any problems at all.

Appartmennts are large with master bedroom having queen size bed, TV and ensuite bathroom / shower. second bedroom has two single beds, TV and also ensuite bathroom / shower. Main living area has fold out safa, didn't try it out but imagine it would be ok for kids, not adults though.

Hotel is in perfect location, only a mins walk to many resteraunts, bars, crazy golf, ammusements and shops.

Hope this helps.

Horsham, United...
reviews: 12
7. Re: 2 Bedroom Suites

We have just been to look at the fountains. These apartments are quite new beautiful nicer end of international drive two bedroom with two bathrooms full kitchen utility room washer dryer jacuzzi in master bedroom beautiful large pool with slide I would reccomend them we are booking for next year

Tunbridge Wells
reviews: 4
8. Re: 2 Bedroom Suites

Csj, we have stayed in the following 2 (or even 3) bed places. All are more than acceptable and we would be happy to stay in any of them again, though in order of personal preference I would rank them as follows:

HGVC on International Drive

HGVC Sea World

Marriott Grande Vista

Floridays

Horizons by Marriott

Westgate Lakes

Singapore
reviews: 31
9. Re: 2 Bedroom Suites

HI there

I am booking the 2 bedroom suite at Staybridges suites at Lake Buena which is classified as Disney's good neighbour hotel, and it has got quite good reviews and highly rated at Tripadvisor. Hope this helps!

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
reviews: 22
10. Re: 2 Bedroom Suites

Cypress Point Resort LBV (next door to Staybridge) has one bed studios, 2 bed and 3 bed apts (3 beds made by combining the one bed studios and the 2 bed ones).

Very convenient area for restaurants/DTD.