We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa on Formosa Gardens

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Villa on Formosa Gardens

Hi

I am looking to rent a villa on Formosa Gardens or Windsor Hills, 4 or 5 bed, for 2 weeks in May 2009. Can anyone recommend a suitable villa? There will be 4 adults and 1 child age 5.

Thanks

Vicky

england
reviews: 28
1. Re: Villa on Formosa Gardens

why not try www.thedibb.co.uk it is a disney information site with a British accent ,there are a few villa owners who are members of this site . I myself stayed last year at windsor hills in a 3 bedroomed condo and would highly recomend this as a great place to stay .

N.IRELAND
2. Re: Villa on Formosa Gardens

hi vicky

if its not too late , ive just returned from formosa gdns and i stayed in an awesome villa. large pool,spa, no interference from neighbours. tjeyre all like that there. in fact im thinking of buying there and viewed a couple when i was over.

its a unique estate due to the room around the villas. i found it on 360 villas.com. wasnt too pricey either. can give u a ref no. if youre interested. good luck

3. Re: Villa on Formosa Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:20 pm, March 01, 2009
4. Re: Villa on Formosa Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, October 05, 2009