We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

back from the usa

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
swansea
back from the usa

Hi all just got back from two weeks in orlando and thought I would give something back to this site as it helped me a lot.

just some facts that I have discovered since and during my holiday!!

1. Long Haul flights are a nightmare I may as well have sat on a bed of nails as it would have been more comfortable!!

2. I am still feeling sick after going on Mission space at epcot!!

3. If i see another Burger I will cry.

4. Beer is not cheaper out there.

5. The rain in britain is the equivilant of a duck compared to americas raging bull

6. If you want to kill yourself, try crossing the road on international drive.

7. The Mummys Revenge was the best ride by far, My bowels are still on the first drop.

8. Why the one dollar bill? I thought I was rich by the end of the holiday!!

9. It is impossible to collect all 50 states on the back of quarters!!!

10. Dolphins feel like what rubber should supposed to be like.

in all seriousness I really enjoyed universal above disney and thought overall that the parks were excellent though wet and wild was a little dated and too busy.

any questions on

IDRIVE

wet and wild

universal

busch gardens

epcot and mgm

feel free to ask and I will do my best.

nowhere
reviews: 10
11. Re: back from the usa

1. The people who design airline seats are all related to the Marques de Sade.

2. mission Space should come with a lifetime supply of barf bags.

3. Fast food burgers are for maschoists. They were invented by the same people who designed the airline seat. Fries are good though.

4. Beer is cold. It is not cheap. It is usually not good either.

5. When we say strong thunderstorms, we mean it.

6. Crossing I-Drive is not for the faint of heart, slow of foot, sissys, or anyone who actually thinks American drivers will actually stop for the 'Yield to pedestrians' crosswalks. Only Californians will do this. The driver behind them will either ram their car or lean on the horn and yell invictive. Possibly both.

7. If you enjoyed the Mummy's drop, try the express elevator to the top of the Empire State Building.

8. The US one dollar bill works very well in Canada, Mexico and Costa Rica. We use twenties here. And yes, I know, our money is very dull and uninteresting.

9. I don't know if all 50 states have been released by the US mint. They have a planned release of a fixed number of states per year. This is done to drive numistmaitics crazy. Works pretty well on visitors too.

10. Stingrays feel the same way, but dolphins are more fun.

We welcome our UK cousins and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. The FL malls are counting on you.

swansea
12. Re: back from the usa

very funny!!! lol, though I dont think the empire state building has a single riders queue does it!!!!!!

as for the quarters that would explain it then, I was collecting them for someone so it drove me mad!!!!

as for a couple of other related topics on the forum, I did not find I drive that bad but it is very busy and commercial and there is a lot of traffic, as for crime didnt see any and felt as safe as I would at home or in europe. enjoy!!

Ps there are two rodeways on I drive so be careful which one it is!!!