Hi all just got back from two weeks in orlando and thought I would give something back to this site as it helped me a lot.
just some facts that I have discovered since and during my holiday!!
1. Long Haul flights are a nightmare I may as well have sat on a bed of nails as it would have been more comfortable!!
2. I am still feeling sick after going on Mission space at epcot!!
3. If i see another Burger I will cry.
4. Beer is not cheaper out there.
5. The rain in britain is the equivilant of a duck compared to americas raging bull
6. If you want to kill yourself, try crossing the road on international drive.
7. The Mummys Revenge was the best ride by far, My bowels are still on the first drop.
8. Why the one dollar bill? I thought I was rich by the end of the holiday!!
9. It is impossible to collect all 50 states on the back of quarters!!!
10. Dolphins feel like what rubber should supposed to be like.
in all seriousness I really enjoyed universal above disney and thought overall that the parks were excellent though wet and wild was a little dated and too busy.
any questions on
wet and wild
epcot and mgm
feel free to ask and I will do my best.