We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

character breakfasts

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
character breakfasts

Looks like plenty of options for these too. We might be doing a few while we are there so any suggestions are appreciated. Are any of them must do?

Thanks in advance

cherry hill,nj
reviews: 1
21. Re: character breakfasts

Vabeth-

I recently read somewhere that if you go to Cinderella's Castle around 11:15 in the morning they know if they will have any tables available (they apparently stop serving and/or seating breakfast at 11:45). You may get seated with little or no wait. Also, they now have a character lunch. I was able to book this exactly 3 months ahead of time. The first day I called exactly @ 7:00am, and waited on hold 1/2 hour only to find it booked. The second day I started calling a couple minutes to 7 and just kept hitting re-dial. I only waited 20 minutes that day and I did get my reservation.:)

MNmike-

My personal favorites for character meals are Crystal Palace(good food and it's a buffet), and Akershus Princess Breakfast(also good food and all you can eat).

England
22. Re: character breakfasts

I have been to Chef Mickey at Contemporary Resort, and Park Fare at Grand Floridian. Both are fabulous, and the food is wonderful. I think that if I had to choose my favourite, it would be the Contemporary Resort. Book in advance by calling (407)WDW-Dine (939-3463) - if you have kids, or not, you will love this experience.

Memphis, TN
reviews: 3
23. Re: character breakfasts

My girls will never forget breakfast at the castle with Cinderella and all the other princesses. It was so hard to get a reservation, but worth the early morning speed calling. We were allowed in the park before it opened, and Mickey and Minnie greeted us in front of the castle. My girls knew the "Bibbity, Bobbity, Boo" song and sang it to the Fairy Godmother. She gave them a handful of fairy dust in return. We also did Chef Mickey's one night then went to the observation deck to watch the fireworks, very magical. If you go to a breakfast with Winnie the Pooh, bring a bottle of honey. Pooh will make a big deal of it, and it will thrill the kids to have a gift for Pooh!

24. Re: character breakfasts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, May 07, 2009