We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's in the Universal Orlando Savings Coupon Book?Anyone?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Memphis, Tennessee
reviews: 42
What's in the Universal Orlando Savings Coupon Book?Anyone?

Hi, all...counting down the days..2 more sleeps until we leave :)

We bought our Universal tickets online today. 7 day/2 park unlimited admission $80.98+tax. For our family of 5 that came to $431.25.

After buying them a quick survey came up...I took it and was given a certificate to exchange upon arrival for a "Universal Orlando Exclusive Resort-Wide Savings Coupon Booklet" which is redeemable for up to $150 worth of savings on food, merchandise and more.

Wondering if anyone has seen this coupon book. Is it something great or not? If there are some good coupons for restaurants would love to know as that could change our dining plans. Thanks!

Ohio
reviews: 16
1. Re: What's in the Universal Orlando Savings Coupon Book?Anyone?

I have picked this book up the last 2 times we were there, but sadly have yet to actually use any of the coupons lol

Sadly my memory is foggy on what the specifics are but I know they have some dining ones, I want to say most are for lunch time use.

Some were to get into clubs, buy 1 get 1... hmmmm, sorry my memory is not better :( There was nothing too spectacular, its worth picking up though to take a glance at :)

Memphis, Tennessee
2. Re: What's in the Universal Orlando Savings Coupon Book?Anyone?

thanks, ohiojewels :)

Cromwell, CT
reviews: 2
3. Re: What's in the Universal Orlando Savings Coupon Book?Anyone?

bump :) As I'm curious too!!

Belfast
reviews: 3
4. Re: What's in the Universal Orlando Savings Coupon Book?Anyone?

TravelJunkie - where did you get your tickets from? I priced themon the offical Universal site and the best I could see was a 2-day/2-park with 3rd day free and that was $117 each (presumably plus tax as well).

I'm wary about booking tickets online when I don't know the company so any help is appreciated.

Glasgow, UK
reviews: 12
5. Re: What's in the Universal Orlando Savings Coupon Book?Anyone?

caz1979Belfast - there was a post a few months ago about people in the UK being unable to get the 7 days pass. It seems cause you go through a UK server, you only get offered the 2 day + 1 free deal.

Hear is the post with a way to get round it.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k159388…

liverpool uk
reviews: 1
6. Re: What's in the Universal Orlando Savings Coupon Book?Anyone?

the easy way to get the 7 day universal ticket is through undercovertourist.com - i have booked through their website and had the ticket - not voucher - dedlivered within 7 days to my uk address twice no hassles and will use again

Warrington, United...
reviews: 11
7. Re: What's in the Universal Orlando Savings Coupon Book?Anyone?

I got my tickets last year so the voucher for the booklet ran out on 31st Dec. Ive emailed them to see if they will send me a voucher to sue when we go in May this year. I got to the 7 day offer by clicking a banner that came up on the UK site for paying by mastercard

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 13
8. Re: What's in the Universal Orlando Savings Coupon Book?Anyone?

Wee burd

Thanks for the link, someone else was looking for this last week.

Have now saved it to my favourites so we can buy tickets when ready

I had seen it on Mastercard before but even that was taking me to the uk site!

Rettie

Memphis, Tennessee
9. Re: What's in the Universal Orlando Savings Coupon Book?Anyone?

glad to see ya'll found someone who could answer the UK ticket question.

If you can get it through undercover tourists that would we good. You might also try calling the concierge at one of the Universal onsite hotels.

When I spoke to the Hard Rock Hotel concierge about blue man group tickets-she was helpful and had a discount package for $150 that she could book that gave you the $80+tax 7 day pass with a blue man group $70 ticket...which saves about $10 think. She told me the gate price for universal ticket is $112.00.

Good Luck:)

Belfast
reviews: 3
10. Re: What's in the Universal Orlando Savings Coupon Book?Anyone?

Haven't actually bought the tickets yet but if you do the following:

Go to www.universalorlando.com

Hover over tickets and select Annual Passes (universalorlando.com/annualpass/index.php.ht…)

Click on Learn More for any of the ticket options (universalorlando.com/annualpass/ap_prem.php.…)

Click on Begin Purchase which opens a new window with a URL that begins https://secure.universalstudios.com/WebStore

In this window click on Theme Park Tickets on the menu on the left side of the screen

The first option is 2-Park Unlimited Admission* Ticket which providing you're booking more than 2 days before your first visit means the tickets are $86.98 + tax

Without actually booking them the price comes up as $173.96 + $11.32 (tax) = $185.25

On the redirect site for the UK the price is $234 + $15.22 (tax) = $249.22

That's a saving of $63.97. Now given that the UK tickets are for 3 days and the US ones for 7 days then if you were to buy a comparitive product in the UK you would need 2 lots of the 3 days tickets meaning that saving of $64 has just doubled which in effect means that one of the UK 3 days tickets is free!

I can't seeing anything that says you can't get it and given that both the US and UK sites quote in dollars, nothing shos me I'm in the wrong section!