We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Sushi in Orlando

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando
reviews: 1
Best Sushi in Orlando

Sushi House has the best sushi in Orlando. They have a great menu for All you can eat on Monday nights that puts the other mom and pops away.

Orlando, FL
1. Re: Best Sushi in Orlando

Have you tried Bayridge Sushi in Longwood on Rt 434 ? They have their AYCE sushi everyday.

It would be interesting to see who's really the best because Bayridge is outstanding.

California
2. Re: Best Sushi in Orlando

These both sound good. My husband and daughter could really get their monies worth, they can eat more sushi than anyone I know. However, my son won't touch it yet, do they have other items on the menu at either or both of these places?

Orlando, FL
3. Re: Best Sushi in Orlando

Bayridge has other cooked Japanese dishes like various temura offerings, etc. on the menu - you won't find a 1/4 pounder and fries here though. Unfortunately, they do not have a web site.

The Sushi House of Orlando has a web site that shows their menu I believe.

California
4. Re: Best Sushi in Orlando

Thanks. My son is ok with cooked Japanese food, even if he would rather have a cheeseburger and fries. (I'm sure he'll get plenty of those while on this vacation).

Whistler, Canada
reviews: 117
5. Re: Best Sushi in Orlando

yuppiega,do you know how much the all you can eat buffet on Moday's is?

I couldn't find it on their website

Orlando
reviews: 1
6. Re: Best Sushi in Orlando

Brats,

The Sushi House has had the Monday Night Madness (all you can eat) for over 2 years at $19.95, and they don't advertise that very much since it's too packed already every Monday night. The food is great and they make it fresh as you order from the menu and NOT pre-made, like a buffet table or spinning around on a conveyor. The best time go is at 5pm when they first open, or you will have to wait as they get busyquickly.

Oh.. Sushi House has just won Best Sushi 2005. Check out the Sushi House's home page. www.sushihouseorlando.com