We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temperatures in mid-November

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 155
Temperatures in mid-November

Last minute trip (14-18 November) to Orlando for my wife's work. Taking the kids along and hope to visit WDW. Can anyone tell me the temps during the day and evening and whether the pool temps are good for kids too.

Thanks.

Taipei, Taiwan
reviews: 6
1. Re: Temperatures in mid-November

Could be quite nice at that time: highs in the high 70's or low 80's, and lows in 50's or 60's. Or it could be cooler. Be ready for cooler weather as well as warmer weather. The general prognosis for this year is that the winter will be warmer and wetter; that may apply to fall, too. But I wouldn't bet my life on it.

Two days before Thanksgiving last year, parts of the Orlando area had snow flurries around 9pm (the temps were in the low 40's at that time; admittedly snow is rare in Central Florida; Cocoa had snow flurries in January 2003; it was in the 30's then). On the other hand, it hit 82 degrees on January 3 this year.

I would assume that most resorts will have their pools heated by then.

Doncaster, S Yorks
reviews: 4
2. Re: Temperatures in mid-November

Wish it would hit 82 degrees here more than one day a year which has been the case this year

Bronx, New York
reviews: 7
3. Re: Temperatures in mid-November

It should be very nice weather in mid-November. At that time, the parks are also not very crowded. We are going Nov. 10 - Nov. 17.

4. Re: Temperatures in mid-November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:22 am, September 12, 2009