We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Disney Deluxe Resort ??

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portsmouth, Ohio
reviews: 57
Best Disney Deluxe Resort ??

Are looking to spend 5 nights in august for vacation/ anniversary trip. We have been looking at the deluxe hotels but cannot make our minds up we are confused.

Question: Which Disney Deluxe Hotel is the best overall for the money?

We have no children

Orlando, FL
1. Re: Best Disney Deluxe Resort ??

Wilderness Lodge gets my vote.

Rhode Island
reviews: 5
2. Re: Best Disney Deluxe Resort ??

If you are more apt to spend alot of time at Epcot and/or MGM I would vote for Yacht club.

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 7
3. Re: Best Disney Deluxe Resort ??

I'd vote Port Orleans Riverside, even though it isn't 'deluxe' by name. It's well suited for couples who like romantic walks, horse and carriage rides, is more spread out and is a relaxing getaway from the hussle of the parks. With the money you save, you could also pay for an anniversary meal at Victoria and Alberts (Floridian).

nowhere
reviews: 10
4. Re: Best Disney Deluxe Resort ??

I have friends who swear by the Grand Floridian Resort as the best deluxe property in Disney, and they've stayed in most of them.

Orlando, Florida
reviews: 29
5. Re: Best Disney Deluxe Resort ??

Hi,

The GRAND FLORIDIAN Resort & Spa is my favorite Disney hotel. Its the most luxurious hotel in Disney and is home to the AAA 5 diamond Victoria & Alberts restaurant and an excellent spa. I highly recommend you go for the Grand Floridian. Checkout the hotel virtual tour at:

http://www.disneyworld.com

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
reviews: 12
6. Re: Best Disney Deluxe Resort ??

christy31, you've been pondering this for quite a while. Here is one more suggestion. The room that sold us on Disney was a "tower" room facing the Magic Kingdom. They have balconys and you can watch all the activities on the water, watch the fireworks at MK. You can use water taxis and the monorail, in addition to bus transportation. You have the California Grill on top, water taxi to Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge. Water taxi or monorail to Polonisian, and Grand F. (I think water taxi, Endeavour would know). Monorail to Epcot via T.C., it's the only time we parked our car and didn't use it till it was time to come home. Tower room only, we stayed in "wings" and was not as nice.

Michigan
7. Re: Best Disney Deluxe Resort ??

The Polynesian gets my vote!

Virginia
reviews: 1
8. Re: Best Disney Deluxe Resort ??

The Polynesian is the most romantic of the WDW hotels in my opinion. Also, their breakfast with the Characters is excellent and you could also attend the luau at night (don't forget to make the reservations early - also, ask for a table near the dancers for the luau).