We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Animal Kingdon Hotel Disney World

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Carlisle, United...
reviews: 5
Animal Kingdon Hotel Disney World

Unfortunately my husband refuses to drive so we are stuck with the buses on sight or taxis off sight. Ive been told you can get a bus from the TTC at DW to Sea World and Universal. Has anyone done this. We have a 3 year old so quickest ways will be the best.

Has anyone been to Florida September time. Will we need to take jackets or is it still warm on an evening.

Has anyone heard of the Prince and Princess plan where you pay an additional amount and your child gets a character b/fast, 50 dollars for them, a princess dress and priority seating at some of the shows instead of queing. I saw it on the web but as we have already booked our accom with a tour operator I wondered how I go about booking it. I rang Disney and they wernt much help.

Everyones comments welcome please.

Orlando, FL
1. Re: Animal Kingdon Hotel Disney World

You can go to Universal/Sea World by using the Lynx buses from the WDW TTC on site.

You won't need jackets in September as it will still be warm.

However, you may want to consider trip insurance as September is a peak storm frequency month for tropical storms and hurricanes. The hurricane season runs from June 1st to Nov 30th. And, no, we don't know what's going to happen this year.

Orlando, FL
2. Re: Animal Kingdon Hotel Disney World

You can go to Universal/Sea World by using the Lynx buses from the WDW TTC on site.

You won't need jackets in September as it will still be warm.

However, you may want to consider trip insurance as September is a peak storm frequency month for tropical storms and hurricanes. The hurricane season runs from June 1st to Nov 30th. And, no, we don't know what's going to happen this year.

MA
3. Re: Animal Kingdon Hotel Disney World

Just ditto-ing last post. TTC doesn't take you directly off-site. Local buses do you to TTC. When we went last and stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge, we took the local buses to and from the airport. So we got on one bus, switched near SeaWorld (can you imagine us with all our luggage?!) and then that 2nd bus took us to TTC which then took us to AKL. When we did go to Universal on that trip, I can't recall why but we had a private bus come pick us up. It was either bad schedules for the time of day we wanted to go or whatever.

I have been in Sept- I'd pack ponchos most of all! IT wasn't cold but rain is always likely and that's hurricane season!