We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney for my first trip ever in my 38 years&husband&2 teena

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
u.k
Disney for my first trip ever in my 38 years&husband&2 teena

I AM GOING FOR MY 1ST VISIT .

we have disney14 day ticket,discovery cove ,seaworld and Busch gardens booked.

Any advise for a newbie!

thanks fiona

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 14
1. Re: Disney for my first trip ever in my 38 years&husband&2 teena

when are you going? I'm very excited for you!! the first trip is always great!!

my only advise is to enjoy every minute and to take it all in.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
reviews: 67
2. Re: Disney for my first trip ever in my 38 years&husband&2 teena

My advice is pace yourself; don't try to fit in 14 days of activities into 8 days or so.

When going to theme parks, get there very early in the morning and be ready to go when the gates open.

Edwardsville...
reviews: 58
3. Re: Disney for my first trip ever in my 38 years&husband&2 teena

As Kat said, pace yourself. Most of the year the afternoons are warm and humid, so for at least a few days, plan to spend the afternoon somewhere in water, like a waterpark or your hotel pool, or else napping in your room. It will help you to last well into the evening for fireworks, etc, if you rest during the heat of the day. If you're staying at WDW, it's easy to get back and forth to your hotel for a break.

Suntree, Florida
reviews: 56
4. Re: Disney for my first trip ever in my 38 years&husband&2 teena

We recently did the VIP behind the scenes tour at Seaworld and it was great! We were able to pet penguins, got private time to feed the animals, cut the lines on all the rides, had front row seating for the shows and had a terrific lunch and a private Shamu show.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
reviews: 22
5. Re: Disney for my first trip ever in my 38 years&husband&2 teena

How old are the kids, where are you stoying, and will you have a car? Waht is your budget? With these things we will really be able to help.

Shropshire UK
reviews: 61
6. Re: Disney for my first trip ever in my 38 years&husband&2 teena

Definitely planning ahead is the key for your first time.

Have a browse through some brochures and see what takes your fancy. Then I suggest popping on here frequently and ask away. I think the Orlando forum is one of the most informative, helpful and friendly of all the forums.

It may sound a bit of a chore but due to there being so much to see/do it will prove fruitful in the long run.

Lardy

7. Re: Disney for my first trip ever in my 38 years&husband&2 teena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, August 31, 2009