We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport smoking areas

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dundee, United...
reviews: 1
airport smoking areas

ok folks

spent all my money, am totally wearied after all that walking about. Now its time for flight home , after only ever flying from Sanford on previous hols was just wondering whats the situation at MCO do they have a smoking area?

Please say yes [need a good few before boarding].

Orlando, Florida
reviews: 29
1. Re: airport smoking areas

Im sure the Orlando International Airport has several smoking areas, its a giant airport, I recommend you visit the airport website at:

http://www.orlandoairports.net

Yorkshire England
reviews: 6
2. Re: airport smoking areas

i know they did allow smoking in some of the cafe area's obviously you would have to buy something though

Hove, United Kingdom
reviews: 39
3. Re: airport smoking areas

As Florida is now a no smoking state, I doubt the cafes will allow smoking now, but they should have a smoking area. Actually just checked their website - SORRY, IT IS NOW TOTALLY NON SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!

Hove, United Kingdom
reviews: 39
4. Re: airport smoking areas

Shazzer - UPDATE, have just found more info, you can smoke in a couple of outdoor spots at the airport ( shouldn't be a problem with Orlando Weather) either outside the main entrance or on the 3rd level by departures which is probably more suited to your requirements.

Dundee, United...
reviews: 1
5. Re: airport smoking areas

Thanks Hellking

you have just made my husband's day [no he doesn't partake of the dreaded stick] but you can guess why tho :)

Orlando, Florida
reviews: 29
6. Re: airport smoking areas

6/27/2003 - Orlando International Airport Becomes a Non-Smoking Facility

In accordance with Florida���s Clean Indoor Air Act and the recently approved "Amendment 6" to the Florida constitution, effective July 1st 2003 Orlando International Airport will become a non-smoking facility. Smoking will only be allowed outdoors on the 3rd level (departures) and outdoors on the 1st level (ground transportation) in permitted areas. No smoking will be allowed anywhere inside the Terminal Complex including the Airsides. Orlando International Airport and Orlando Executive Airport join other airports and public facilities throughout Florida in complying with this new legislation.

# # #

For more information contact Carolyn Fennell, Director of Public Affairs for the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority at (407) 825-2055