We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking at restaurants on Captiva

Which Captiva Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nashville
reviews: 6
parking at restaurants on Captiva

We are staying at Tween Waters Inn. I hear parking at the restaurants is a nightmare. We are there the second week in May. Is this considered off-season? Do you have any advice? Would having supper early help combat the crazy parking? Could we walk to the main places from TWI? There is no trolly from TWI to the restaurants, I gather. Thanks.

Birmingham, Alabama
reviews: 62
1. Re: parking at restaurants on Captiva

just returned -I think TweenWaters is a tad far- parking is not that great- we took 2 vans and found places- had a great meal at key Lime last night- it was getting hot- not sure if may if off season or not

2. Re: parking at restaurants on Captiva

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 pm, August 23, 2009