We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small hotels or cottages on or near the beach

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 21
Small hotels or cottages on or near the beach

My husband and I don't like big high rise hotels, we have stayed in cottages on Anna Maria and

Sanibel and loved them. Please advise how to look for these in the Naples area. We prefer not

condos due to cancellation polices, I have elderly parents and never know if I have to cancel.

Thank you

3 replies to this topic
Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 8
1. Re: Small hotels or cottages on or near the beach

try www.vrbo.com or www.homeaway.com

Edited: 6:55 pm, June 12, 2013
Alton, Illinois...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Small hotels or cottages on or near the beach

www.vanderbiltbeachresort.com

It's a small and intimate family owned resort right on the beach and has recently been remodeled I believe. It's old Florida at it's finest and happens to be on the same property as one of the BEST restaurants in Naples - The Turtle Club. It's worth taking a look at in my opinion. We've been going to FL seasonally for the last 5 years.

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 27
3. Re: Small hotels or cottages on or near the beach

We always stay at, The Cove Inn.. Tried other locations, works for me.. Location, short drive, Everglades, Marco Island. Walking distance to shops, eating, beach. On Crayton Cove, itself, amazing.. Public marina, family friendly, does't get any better... Have a great time!!!! Visiting in the middle of August, best pool, private, relaxing....

Reply to: Small hotels or cottages on or near the beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted