We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your recommended active retirement community near the beach?

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
reviews: 4
Your recommended active retirement community near the beach?

Want to come down in the new year to check out adult retirement communities that would offer golf, tennis, nice living arrangements...can you recommend?

Chicago
reviews: 1
1. Re: Your recommended active retirement community near the beach?

Try countryside. It's 10 -15 min. from the beach and 5th / 3rd ave. Its also a great community with lots of social activities plus golf and tennis. So friendly. Check it out. (We have a place that we will consider renting. Never rented before but with young kids we find we can't get down more than a long week-end) we love it!

Chicago
reviews: 1
2. Re: Your recommended active retirement community near the beach?

Sorry. I think I replied to both of your posts. Both of them ar relevant. Let me know what you think. It truly is a great community.

Wilmington, Vermont
reviews: 147
3. Re: Your recommended active retirement community near the beach?

Take a look at Wyndemere County Club [Wyndemere.com], a private gated community ogf some 650+- single ffamily homes, villas and condos, many of which are available for rent.

The property boasts 27 holes of Arthur Hills golf, a new resort style pool, 12 har-tru tennis courts, a state of the art fitness center, and a newly redesigned, expanded clubhouse which is scheduled to open in the next few weeks. Plus, everything is 5+- minutes to Fifth Avenue S. and the beach.

Naples, Fl
reviews: 2
4. Re: Your recommended active retirement community near the beach?

Neither one of those 2 communities are really near the beach ( about 15 or so min) When I think of active retirees I think of all of Naples, you do not need to pick an actual retirement community to enjoy senior living. It really depends on your budget but Pelcan Bay boast the best of what you are looking for.

Waterloo, Canada
reviews: 24
5. Re: Your recommended active retirement community near the beach?

I agree with LauraBChicago, Countryside is a great community!

And we love the location! convenient to downtown,beaches, Marco Island & 75!

6. Re: Your recommended active retirement community near the beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 02, 2014