We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast near La Playa

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockport, United...
reviews: 35
Breakfast near La Playa

We're about to book a holiday to Naples for next summer and are trying to decide between La Playa and renting a condo. I think the deciding factor will be breakfast - there's five in our party (grandma, couple and two teenage boys). We only want a light breakfast but the cost will soon mount up at La Playa, however, that's where we really want to stay so wondered if there was anywhere nearby that we could grab a bite (preferably to take away) without having to go down the full fried breakfast route. I've been to Naples many times but have always stayed somewhere with a kitchen so breakfast has never been an issue. Thanks in advance for any replies

NJ
reviews: 16
1. Re: Breakfast near La Playa

I suggest you look at the Regatta condominiums. They are on Vanderbilt Beach Road about 2 blocks from the beach. We have rented there the last 2 years and prefer the high rise buildings to the mid rise, because the views are much better. You can have breakfasts in at much lower cost than at a hotel. There are no breakfast places near either La Playa or Regatta, but several are a short drive away. I recommend First Watch, and The Trail for eating there, and Conestoga Bakery or Publix for take home. The Publix is very close to Regatta.

Yarmouth Port...
reviews: 7
2. Re: Breakfast near La Playa

i second first watch, we had breakfast most mornings there. it was especially nice to eat outside and have views of the bay. we also liked mels diner.

Northern Ireland
reviews: 10
3. Re: Breakfast near La Playa

We stayed at LaPlaya end of August. We bought cereal, fresh fruit, milk and fruit juice in Publix. The hotel was happy to supply bowls spoons etc. and we ate on the balcony every morning! There is fresh coffee at the bar every morning and we cleared the mini bar so we could store milk etc in the fridge. We met lots of other people doing the same thing! LaPlaya is a beautiful hotel.

Stockport, United...
reviews: 35
4. Re: Breakfast near La Playa

Thanks very much for the replies. Just booked La Playa and done a bit of research so think we'll probably do a mix of things - some days the Publix route (good to know that the hotel will provide bowls etc) and some days first Watch, Joe's Diner or Lulub's. 291 sleeps - can't wait!!

Chesterfield, UK
reviews: 12
5. Re: Breakfast near La Playa

La Playa is absolutely stunning - you have made an excellent choice. I'm just a little bit jealous, we were there in December 2010 and still dream of returning!

Jo.

6. Re: Breakfast near La Playa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, December 14, 2013