We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Dinner in Naples

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
Christmas Dinner in Naples

We are going to Naples for Christmas this year from the UK and wanted any suggestions where we could eat Christmas Dinner.

My husband and I have a son aged 12, so it will be the 3 of us.

We would like a Restaurant by the water if possible and a medium price; not cheap, not widely expensive either.

We like most food and my son has a big appetite so no Kids menu for him!

We will be staying near 5th Avenue but will have a car.

I am disabled so will be using a 4 wheeler.

Thanks,

Ann Franklin.

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 9
1. Re: Christmas Dinner in Naples

Just past 5th is Tin City with dining on the water

2. Re: Christmas Dinner in Naples

Thanks for that beachbratz; yes we went there for a meal once before, we liked it; good suggestion.

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 9
3. Re: Christmas Dinner in Naples

You are Welcome, check out www.cmon.org and Naples Zoo. Have Fun.

Scotland
reviews: 6
4. Re: Christmas Dinner in Naples

I am in UK but have been going to Naples for 15 years and built a home there about 5 years ago. Christmas dinner is a big event for us also and there arena number of choices for you to consider:

Baleen... Within the La Playa hotel but has an amIng setting with tables on a beautiful outside terrace with amazing sunsets. About a 10 minute drive for 5th avenue.

M Waterfront Gril ... Thesis where I am going. Not on gulf but built out over the water at the Venetian Village. Been there last couple of years and was not disappointed.

5. Re: Christmas Dinner in Naples

Hi Keith thanks for the advice. Have booked online at the Baleen restaurant for 1pm: amazing!! Hope you have a good Xmas. kind regards Ann and Barrie

Scotland
6. Re: Christmas Dinner in Naples

No problem. Any other questions please feel free to ask. You'll have a great time. Remember the fireworks on beach at New Years Eve and 3rd Street South is the place to be on NYE.

Scotland
7. Re: Christmas Dinner in Naples

No problem. Any other questions please feel free to ask. You'll have a great time. Remember the fireworks on beach at New Years Eve and 3rd Street South is the place to be on NYE.

8. Re: Christmas Dinner in Naples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 05, 2013