We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas - Pre-dinner cocktail & late night drinks,Old Naples?

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 79
Ideas - Pre-dinner cocktail & late night drinks,Old Naples?

Delighted to be in walking distance of 3rd and 5th in Old Naples this holiday - so where are peoples favorites for cocktails, pre & post dinner drinks; sundowners etc?

Tell us the ones you love - and the ones to avoid!

New York, New York
reviews: 16
1. Re: Ideas - Pre-dinner cocktail & late night drinks,Old Naples?

The high bar tables at Handsome Harry's on 3rd is always good for either pre-dinner or post-dinner drinks. It is also good just to have dinner there, along with the pre and post dinner drinks.

Tommy Bahamas is always another popular choice, but I prefer HH.

Abington...
Destination Expert
for Naples
reviews: 19
2. Re: Ideas - Pre-dinner cocktail & late night drinks,Old Naples?

We like the Old Naples Pub on 3rd. For 5th Ave, you could try McCabe's Irish Pub. I guess we're pub people :)

Vergina on 5th also has a nice bar.

Have fun!

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 79
3. Re: Ideas - Pre-dinner cocktail & late night drinks,Old Naples?

Thanks for the ideas folks - what about some live music? Any suggestions?

Abington...
Destination Expert
for Naples
reviews: 19
4. Re: Ideas - Pre-dinner cocktail & late night drinks,Old Naples?

For live music try Jack's Bait Shack, The Blue Monkey, or Sneaky Pete's (Bonita Springs).

Scotland
reviews: 6
5. Re: Ideas - Pre-dinner cocktail & late night drinks,Old Naples?

Don't know if I'm too late with my reply, hopefully not.

Im from Strathaven and been going to Naples for years. Now have a home there also.

My favorites are:

Trulucks bar: just off 5th avenue. Amazing bar scene with live music every night. If you go between 4.30pm and 7pm they have a great Happy Hpur with half price bar bites (which are amazing) and great wines and cocktails.

Tommy Bahamas... Not as sophisticated as Tru

Ickes but great I've and great fun.

Scotland
reviews: 109
6. Re: Ideas - Pre-dinner cocktail & late night drinks,Old Naples?

Does Trulucks have half price drinks as well as appys? We'll be in Naples the last week of May.

Scotland
reviews: 6
7. Re: Ideas - Pre-dinner cocktail & late night drinks,Old Naples?

It does all nights till 7pm and all night Sunday. The drinks are limited to those on their happy hour list, which is still quite extensive. It's a very nice bar and the live music is usually piano/singer. It's one of my favourites. Any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Scotland
reviews: 109
8. Re: Ideas - Pre-dinner cocktail & late night drinks,Old Naples?

Keith, thanks for the info.

We've been to Naples a few times, staying at Vanderbuilt Beach and Edgewater Beach. Also had 4 nights at Bellasera last year. This time we'll be staying at Charter Club of Naples Bay. I'd be interested in restaurants around there. Is Trulucks on 3rd Street?

9. Re: Ideas - Pre-dinner cocktail & late night drinks,Old Naples?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, December 15, 2013