We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tommy Bahama's

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Falkirk, United...
reviews: 6
Tommy Bahama's

Arriving In October for 10 nights.Trying to book for lunch on Open Table but no availability shown for next 8 weeks. Could this be right or do they only take reservations for Dinner?

Blackpool, United...
reviews: 14
1. Re: Tommy Bahama's

Might find it hard to book at that time of year, hear it gets busy with the #Snowbirds, might be worth giving them a call direct.

Laura

Falkirk, United...
2. Re: Tommy Bahama's

Thanks Laura. I might give them a call. Think the first two weeks in October is on the early side for a big influx of snowbirds though. I tried the same thing with Open Table for our last visit in May with the same eight week no availability hence my question regarding lunch bookings.

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 80
3. Re: Tommy Bahama's

Hi

I've already made reservations a couple of weeks ago for dinner at Tommy's on 27th Oct - perhaps its only lunch that you can't book so far out?

Falkirk, United...
4. Re: Tommy Bahama's

Thank you kindly for contacting Tommy Bahama. We are truly sorry to hear of the frustrations you have had trying to book lunch reservations. We have reached out to the Naples location to gather additional information on their October availability.

We are glad to let you know that the restaurant is not already fully booked for lunch! The restaurant does not actually accept online reservations for lunch. We have provided the Naples Restaurant contact information below, for your convenience. We encourage you to contact them via phone to set reservations.

Naples Restaurant

239-643-6889

Open 11am-11pm Daily

We are appreciative that you have brought this issue to our attention, so that we may update the information on our website to reflect these types of restrictions. We hope this information has been helpful! We want each of our guests' experiences with Tommy Bahama to be relaxing, and hope this situation did not greatly impact the planning of your visit.

Thank you for shopping Tommy Bahama, where we strive to make life one long weekend!

Kind Regards,

Tommy Bahama

Guest Services

Relax in Style

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
reviews: 961
5. Re: Tommy Bahama's

I have never had a hard time getting into any Tommy Bahama's for lunch, anywhere. I don't think you will have a problem and it is very nice floridabairn has provided you with such great info. I have had a good wait for dinner, but not that long of a wait that we didn't want to sit there and people watch, waiting for our turn at a table. Go for an early dinner around 4? I don't think snowbirds are pouring into Naples in October, either. Have fun!

Nutley, New Jersey
reviews: 115
6. Re: Tommy Bahama's

I agree with the last posting. We have had lunch many times at TB, and never had a problem being seated without a reservation,

London, United...
reviews: 227
7. Re: Tommy Bahama's

I've never had too much of a problem getting a table at that time if year. If you are prepared to wait a little I'd arrive a little early and have a drink at the bar. Atmosphere is fun and you can stroll around the Tommy's store (men and women's either side of the restaurant plus their casual one directly across the road). It's a casual eaterie so you might choose to eat at the bar.

They do take reservations so calling a few weeks before should be fine.

Enjoy

UK
reviews: 63
8. Re: Tommy Bahama's

I bookedonline last week for a dinner in mid October, can't wait to go although it will be our last eveneing on holiday so that will be sad. We reckon Tommy's is one of our all-time favourite restaurants and wouldn't go to Naples without a visit.

Scotland
reviews: 111
9. Re: Tommy Bahama's

What's so special about Tommy Bahamas? We haven't eaten there.

London, United...
reviews: 227
10. Re: Tommy Bahama's

Tommy"s is atmospheric. Gorgeous tropical style cafe. Great bar, great outside space. Mens and ladies wear store either side of restaurant. Live music at weekends. Great food .. Ribs, sandwiches, burgers, wonderful salads. Good service. Fun for lunch and dinner. Great for young, old and families. Sensible prices and on Naples's fabulous trendy 3rd street south.

That's pretty special. Give it a try. Great fun.

Oh, even out of season it's packed full!

Enjoy