We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Del Nor Wiggins vs Lovers Key

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Worth, Texas
reviews: 8
Del Nor Wiggins vs Lovers Key

Since I am posting in the Naples Forum I hope I don't a biased answer. First off I am glad Isaac missed y'all and hopefully it will do minimal damage wherever it hits(fingers X'ed). Will be in FMB area next week and was wondering which state park is better as far as beaches. water clarity, parking, activities/amenities and shelling go LKSP or DNWSP. Will have a 5 yr old granddaughter with us who wants to build sandcastles all day. Where can I buy/rent sand castle building buckets cheaply because I don't plan on flying them home. What will Isaac's aftermath affect? C'ya soon. Thanks

Shelby Township...
Destination Expert
for Paradise
reviews: 35
1. Re: Del Nor Wiggins vs Lovers Key

We did Delnor-Wiggins when we were there in May and had a great time. It was a Saturday morning and there wasn't that many people while we were there. Easy parking, easy walk. Shells everywhere.

We didn't do Lover's Key at all. That would have been farther north.

I'd imagine you'd buy buckets and whatnot in the closest Publix.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
reviews: 42
2. Re: Del Nor Wiggins vs Lovers Key

They should both be excellent. Lovers Key is beautiful, although a tall building on the mainland has somewhat messed up the view.

Publix supermarkets indeed make a specialty of beach toys.

3. Re: Del Nor Wiggins vs Lovers Key

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Naples
Recent Conversations