We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

red roof inn

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cornwall
reviews: 36
red roof inn

We are a family of 5 and would like to stay at R.R .I understand we will need 2 rooms . Could anyone tell me if we can get adjoining rooms. Thanks.

Edited: 4:18 pm, August 16, 2012
Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 8
1. Re: red roof inn

call them 239-775-5333 and look it up, it is property 237 so go to redroofinn/RRIprop237.com

It looks nice and reasonable $$, good luck

cornwall
2. Re: red roof inn

thanks for your help.

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
reviews: 8
3. Re: red roof inn

My Pleasure

Bangkok, Thailand
4. Re: red roof inn

you can know about availability of rooms by calling them.

cornwall
5. Re: red roof inn

i have just called them,

6. Re: red roof inn

Good Morning,

The Red Roof Inn & Suites Naples has adjoining rooms. We also have suites that can sleep 6 people. 2 double beds in the bedroom and a pull out sofa in the living room. It also has a full size kitchen with all appliances, cookware and dishware. All suites overlook our beautiful courtyard which has a pool, spa and guest laundry. All rooms here in Naples have been completely renovated. All new furniture, serta beds with plush linen, flat screen TV's, vessel sinks with granite counters and all pool side rooms with microfrige combination. Plus we are 100% Smoke Free. Please call 239 774-3117 or go to www.redroof.com to make reservations.

Thank You for your inquiry and look forward to having you stay!

cornwall
7. Re: red roof inn

Dawn, thanks for your rep[y and you private message. I look forward to our family staying with you. Thankyou for your help and quick response. Regards gunboat.

8. Re: red roof inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, August 22, 2013