We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Martini

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
reviews: 111
Blue Martini

Having loved Blue Martini while staying in Fort Lauderdale I see there's one in Naples. We could walk to the one in FL which was great,for obvious reasons. lol We wouldn't want to use the car if going to the Naples one either but would our only option be a taxi? If so we'll have to give it a miss I think as it's a fair bit away.

Yarmouth Port...
reviews: 7
1. Re: Blue Martini

is the blue martini similar to sneaky pete's? which one has better food and entertainment?

Yarmouth Port...
2. Re: Blue Martini

sorry, i meant the blue monkey.

New York City, New...
reviews: 5
3. Re: Blue Martini

Jackiee, It would depend on where in Naples you are staying. Blue Martini is in a shopping area off of a major roadway in North Naples If you don't want to drive a taxi is your best option.

Bostonbeasley, I am not familiar with the Blue Monkey so I cannot compare them. Blue Martini is a cocktail lounge with live entertainment.

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
reviews: 19
4. Re: Blue Martini

The Blue Monkey is more of a neighborhood bar with live bands. The food here is excellent! The Blue Martini has a much different vibe-lounge/club. Two different places, just for different moods for me :)

Scotland
5. Re: Blue Martini

Mama, thanks for your reply. We enjoyed the happy hour at Blue Martini with the excellent appys. I should think it wouldn't be worth it in a taxi. Do you know of any similar places in downtown Naples? We'll be staying at Charter Club on Naples Bay.

Yarmouth Port...
6. Re: Blue Martini

thank you, i didn't mean to high jack this thread, just got my places mixed up. will definitely try all 3.

Naples, Fl
reviews: 2
7. Re: Blue Martini

You could probably walk to Bonefish grill in the Naples Bay resort. Great appitizers I think Wednesday is $5 bang bang shrimp.

Scotland
8. Re: Blue Martini

Thanks todday.

Blackpool, United...
reviews: 14
9. Re: Blue Martini

Hi Jackiee,

We found several places on 5th had happy hours which we made sure we visited lol We haven't been in Blue Martini as quite a way from our hotel, might twist one of the family to drive and not drink and get to try it.

Laura

Scotland
10. Re: Blue Martini

Laura,

The Blue Martini in FL had great appys at happy hour. They were really big and delicious. Drinks weren't bad either. Lol