We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Residence Inn

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MA
Destination Expert
for New England
reviews: 133
Residence Inn

Considering a stay at the Naples Residence Inn this winter while spouse has a conference. I won't have a rental car, most likely. I heard that this hotel has a beach shuttle, which is why I'm looking at it. Would appreciate to know if there is a supermarket within about 5 - 10 minutes walking distance and if the road ( Tamiami trail ) has sidewalks and is safe for walking. Also, any malls, department stores, shops or a cinema within 5-10 minutes walking distance? Many thanks.

Bay Village, Ohio
reviews: 86
1. Re: Residence Inn

BooKat

Sorry no movie theater within walking distances . Just north of you there is a Fresh Market grocery store in the Park Shore Shopping Center, a safe to walk and just a little further about a half mile north from you is also a Publix Super Market. For shopping and lunch a little more than a mile north you'll find The Waterside Shops. Just a little over two miles south of you'll find the Coastland Center Mall.

http://goo.gl/maps/ZbbM

Have a great time.

MA
Destination Expert
for New England
reviews: 133
2. Re: Residence Inn

Thank you so much for the info!

3. Re: Residence Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 19, 2013