We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Near Bellasera

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, FL
Destination Expert
for Miami
reviews: 3
Near Bellasera

Hello Naples Forum!

I need a little help please. I will be traveling very soon to beautiful Naples. I need to be near the Bellaserra hotel, as close as possible.

Can anyone recommend a reasonable ($80-$150) family friendly place. I also prefer places with public transport options, but that is just a wish not a necessity. Proximity to the Bellaserra is key for this trip.

Yogi

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
reviews: 65
1. Re: Near Bellasera

Try the Lemon Tree Inn - almost across the street from Bellaserra and summer rates range $80-100

Phone 239.262.1414

Blackpool, United...
reviews: 14
2. Re: Near Bellasera

Hi,

Got beat to saying the Lemon Tree, couldn't be closer, thanks to Patti, the destination expert.

Laura

Miami, FL
Destination Expert
for Miami
3. Re: Near Bellasera

Thanks for the tip and lightning response Patti. That one was not on my radar. Just booked it. We will tell them you sent us and you can expect a Trip Report on my return. I'll stop nosing around your forum for now ;-P

Saludos from Miami,

Yogi

Edited: 1:41 pm, July 16, 2012
Miami, FL
Destination Expert
for Miami
4. Re: Near Bellasera

Txs Laura. Queen bed was $80/night - just what the doctor ordered.

5. Re: Near Bellasera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 18, 2013