We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kendall Hotel and Suites

Which Miami Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 1
Kendall Hotel and Suites

We have reservations at the Kendall Hotel and Suites, has anyone stayed here?. I am kind of unsure of this place because of the reviews. We have to go down to Miami on March 16 , understand there is a huge music festival same weekend. The hotel rates are sky high and everything else was booked, so couldnt get a place anywhere else in the area. Thanks alot!

1 reply
Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 86
1. Re: Kendall Hotel and Suites

I have not personally stayed at this hotel, we usually stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites in Kendall which is pretty good. However I looked at the reviews. Out of 10 there are 5 bad reviews, however out of those 5 only 1 has more than one post or review. The other 4 are what I call One hit wonders. They say bad things and you never hear from them again. Many times these are competitors posting or ex employees who may be mad about something. It could even be the same poster making up several screen names. Unfortuntely there is no way to tell if its a fake or legitimate post. I would only use the info from people who have been a member for a while and have a number of posts and reviews on the forums.

Reply to: Kendall Hotel and Suites
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Miami Springs