We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jazz in the Gardens 2014

Which Miami Gardens hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 24
Jazz in the Gardens 2014

I attended Jazz in the Gardens this year for the first time and LOVED IT!! I'm planning on going again next year with a few people. Looks like the dates were annouced, its the weekend of March 14, 2014. I'm trying to decide on a nice hotel. Instead of a hotel close to Sunlife stadium, I'm thinking more of a hotel on a beach and/or in the middle of some action. Would the strip in Miami Beach be good, Adventura, North Miami Beach or Hollywood? I'm not interested in Ft Lauderdale. We will be renting a car, so travelling to and from the concerts won't be a big deal. We will probably be hanging out after the concerts anyway.

2 replies to this topic
Miami, Florida
1. Re: Jazz in the Gardens 2014

Good afternoon Lovetocruise2011!

We've been the official travel agent and group ticket sales provider on file for this event for the past two years. Please feel free to contact us for 2014 as we can create special packages for you in any area of Miami of your choice. Please contact G Events Travel at www.geventstravel.net or call us directly at 954 309 2050! Look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

G Events Travel

Miami, Florida
2. Re: Jazz in the Gardens 2014

Good afternoon Lovetocruise2011!

We've been the official travel agent and group ticket sales provider on file for this event for the past two years. Please feel free to contact us for 2014 as we can create special packages for you in any area of Miami of your choice. Please contact G Events Travel at www.geventstravel.net or call us directly at 954 309 2050! Look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

G Events Travel

Reply to: Jazz in the Gardens 2014
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Miami Gardens