We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun Daytime Outing for a Girlfriend's Weekend??

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Fun Daytime Outing for a Girlfriend's Weekend??

In town for a girls getaway 35th birthday celebration this weekend and had planned to take the 4- hour catamaran water sports excursion with Tropical Sailing but just discovered they are sold out. The outing included the boat ride, jet skis, water trampoline, water toys, snacks, music, etc. Any ideas for another fun daytime outing for a group of eight 30-somethings celebrating a birthday? Budget is around $100/pp. Something convenient to South Beach where we are staying. Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
GardeniaPalm
reviews: 23
1. Re: Fun Daytime Outing for a Girlfriend's Weekend??

What are you all into? Thrills? Tours? Shopping? Miami has a lot to offer so you shouldn't have an issue finding something to do. :)

Chicago, Illinois
2. Re: Fun Daytime Outing for a Girlfriend's Weekend??

Thanks! More like thrills and fun. We will definitely get shopping in at some point. And tours are a little low key and not very celebratory for these purposes. This is the one thing we will all do as a group for the weekend, so I wanted it to be fun and lively. :-)

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
reviews: 3
3. Re: Fun Daytime Outing for a Girlfriend's Weekend??

v>

Was the trip sold out every single day of your visit? I ask because I am sure with the promise of 8 confirmed passengers the company would FIND an extra spot for your group! I googled Tropical Sailing and I think you should call or e-mail to ask if they might set something up for you whenever your girls can go.

Doesn't hurt to double check... 888-489-6515

AG

GardeniaPalm
reviews: 23
4. Re: Fun Daytime Outing for a Girlfriend's Weekend??

I'd recommend Thriller Miami:

http://www.thrillermiami.com/

:)

Reply to: Fun Daytime Outing for a Girlfriend's Weekend??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted