We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miami beach hotel for a girls only long weekend in January

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bellevue, Washington
reviews: 6
Miami beach hotel for a girls only long weekend in January

I am looking for a recommendation for a luxury Miami Beach hotel - needs to be on the beach with a nice pool. This is for a my birthday party with five of my closest friends and we will need either two adjoining rooms or a reasonable suite. It needs to be hip, fun, central to shopping and all the hype, nice bar and NOT family friendly - let's face it when moms get away from their families the last thing they want to hear is other kids whining and splashing us at the pool...:) Modern is best and I prefer small to medium boutique-y hotels not large, commercial feeling hotels. Thanks in advance! Michelle

2 replies to this topic
Bronx, New York
1. Re: Miami beach hotel for a girls only long weekend in January

I think you'd like the sagamore.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
reviews: 3
2. Re: Miami beach hotel for a girls only long weekend in January

v>

Budget per night? There are so many fun hotels but you might do well to use the TA search engine for your dates to see what suits your budget. Rates in January tend to be high b/c we have the best weather in the US about that time so be prepared for sticker shock.

THAT SAID, I'd suggest you join travelzoo.com to get weekly e-mails about DEALS because you have some time to shop around and SAVE $$$. I'd only book rooms with a full free cancellation policy (ie. do not go through a consolidating website "middleman" where you pay now and get locked in).

Check out the James Royal Palm, the Z Ocean, the Bentley Beach, the Marriott Stanton and the Surfcomber in addition to the Sagamore (which is also a good pick). Not directly on the ocean but a great mom's getaway spot is the Standard Spa which doesn't admit anyone under 16.

AG

Reply to: Miami beach hotel for a girls only long weekend in January
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted