We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymooners flight delayed/ where to stay tonight in Miami

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Humble, Texas
reviews: 4
Honeymooners flight delayed/ where to stay tonight in Miami

Need hotel on beach for tonight! Flight delayed til tomorrow. How far from airport also a factor.

4 replies to this topic
Berkshire, England
reviews: 59
1. Re: Honeymooners flight delayed/ where to stay tonight in Miami

Not on the beach but 5 mins from the airport. We use the Homewood Suites Blue Lagoon Drive. Suites are nice, you get breakfast in with the room rate, there is an outdoor pool and a small shop. The only beach hotel we have stayed at is the Surfcomber. It took about half an hour to get there from the airport if I remember correctly.

North Liberty, Iowa
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
reviews: 9
2. Re: Honeymooners flight delayed/ where to stay tonight in Miami

Get on Hotwire and pick a room. Make sure to pick a property with a shuttle to/from the airport.

Actually, I'd try Priceline first. Go to Biddingfortravel.com and see what airport hotels have been going for. Last couple of times we've gotten the Doubletree for a decent price. We bid on hotels with enough stars, I think it's 3 1/2 to be assured of a bar and restaurant on site.

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
reviews: 6
3. Re: Honeymooners flight delayed/ where to stay tonight in Miami

Homewood Suites is very good, but not near the beach. The suggestion of looking at the deal sites like Hotwire, Priceline, kayak or Trivago for something in south beach is a great idea. I just did a quick search on Trivago for tonight, and found good deals at the following: Blank Cara, St. Augustine, Harrison, Villa Italia, park Central, Metropole, Avalan and several others (all below $150/night). of the above, Villa Italia would be my choice, but the others are fine too, and if your budget is higher there are many other choices. South Beach is $32+tip by taxi from the airport, but a lot more to do and see there.

GardeniaPalm
reviews: 23
4. Re: Honeymooners flight delayed/ where to stay tonight in Miami

Download the app Hotels Tonight. It posts different hotels each day with last minute availability.

Reply to: Honeymooners flight delayed/ where to stay tonight in Miami
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted