We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife recommendations in south beach

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 8
Nightlife recommendations in south beach

Just wanted a few recommendations on some lively bars, lounges or even clubs in southbeach. Would like to take my wife out at least once to enjoy the nightlife but I should also add that we are in our late 30's so nothing that will make us feel our age please;-)

Would prefer a place more on casual side and not too pricey too. So far I've heard about the clevelander, monty's and liv. Not sure what else to consider but I would welcome any suggestions from anyone that is familiar with the nightlife there. Also would prefer places walking distance from say 13th and ocean since we are staying around that location.

Thanks again

1 reply
miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
reviews: 3
1. Re: Nightlife recommendations in south beach

B>

My bar guide -

www.tinyurl.com/BARS-AG

Closest to 13th/Ocean is indeed the Clevelander, Kill Your Idol, and - if you're OK with giant ladies - Palace (a fun drag queen bar by the beach).

For dressing up at night, Haven on Lincoln, Juvia on Lincoln, Hyde at the SLS, FDR at the Delano, Rec Room at the Gale and for funky craft brews, Abbey just off Lincoln near the Yard House.

AG

Reply to: Nightlife recommendations in south beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted