We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girl's Weekend for 40somethings: Dinner/after dinner spots

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Girl's Weekend for 40somethings: Dinner/after dinner spots

My BFF and I are headed to South Beach the weekend of March 14-16 for a much needed getaway. We are staying at the Ritz because we want pool, beach & spa without too much of a scene. When we go to dinner, however, we wouldn't mind going to a more trendy, hip spot with great food where we could have drinks before or after dinner and take in the scene.

I was thinking Bazaar for Friday night and either Ola or Meat Market for Saturday night. Any thoughts on those? If those restaurants don't have a cool bar/lounge scene for after dinner, can you recommend any spots close by to go to after dinner? We aren't interested in clubbing, but wouldn't mind going somewhere fun to take in the south beach scene before we head back north to our kids and winter! ;-)

Thanks!

1 reply
San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 63
1. Re: Girl's Weekend for 40somethings: Dinner/after dinner spots

Love the food at Meat Market--the bar area can be nice, depends....if not, nearby you can always check out Juvia. Other places to consider include Yardbird, Prime Italian and I'm hearing good things about the new 1826 Restaurant on Collins.

Edited: 11:17 pm, March 04, 2014
Reply to: Girl's Weekend for 40somethings: Dinner/after dinner spots
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted