We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Advice

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia
Hotel Advice

Planning on coming to Miami for a weekend at the end of September. I am trying to decide between The Delano, Shore Club and Surfcomber. I have stayed at the Delano before and absolutely loved it. The prices at the others are better and that is where my dilemma lies. Any advice would be appreciated.

1. Re: Hotel Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:05 am, September 03, 2013
Philadelphia
2. Re: Hotel Advice

I definitely want to stay in South Beach. I guess my question is are the other two hotels mentioned comparable to the Delano? Do they offer the same type of pool scene? Similar clientele? There is just a large price difference for hotels I thought were fairly similar so I am trying to figure out the difference.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
reviews: 3
3. Re: Hotel Advice

L -

The Delano is pretty spectacular and right next door is the SLS Hotel - a new property with a hot pool scene. The other hotels you mention are really nice but not as "swank" as the Delano vibe. The good news is that the Delano, Shore Club and SLS have poolside parties that are open to the public so you can hotel "hop" and stay off site to save $$$.

Check out Shore Club's "Shore Thing Sundays" and "Hyde Beach" at the SLS on the hotel websites or Facebook.

AG

4. Re: Hotel Advice

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, August 25, 2013
NY
5. Re: Hotel Advice

Shore club and Surfcomber are very nice hotels BUT, in terms of "chic" factor:

- Shore club is half a notch down from Delano

- Surfcomber is half a notch down from Shore Club.

Philadelphia
6. Re: Hotel Advice

Thank you for all of your replies. I am going to look into the Experience South Beach package at the Delano and see if it is worth it. It includes a $100 hotels credit daily and breakfast each morning.

7. Re: Hotel Advice

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 28, 2014