We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping tips?

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City...
reviews: 6
Shopping tips?

So, I waited a bit too long to buy anything cute to wear in Miami in October. The stores are all sweaters and jeans here now! I figured I could do a little shopping while I am there, so where would be good places to buy a few casual dresses and swimsuits? Not Gucci, but not Walmart, either.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
reviews: 3
1. Re: Shopping tips?

T>

Where is your hotel?

Best regular mall www.aventuramall.com/

Outlet info -

If you'd rather not drive, call for a Sawgrass shuttle bus pick up here:

Sawgrass Express (305) 651-7196

Dolphin Mall shuttle info

shopdolphinmall.com/visit/directions#tab-5

AG

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 85
2. Re: Shopping tips?

Unfortunately buyers for Florida have never realized that we can go to the beach year round. They pull all the summer stuff at the beginnig of August and fill the stores with heavy sweaters and coats we will never wear.

Try Dillards and Macys department stores for discounted bathing suits. All are on clearance at about 65% off right now. Places like Ross & TJ Maxx might have some summer dresses left. Also look for beachwear specialty stores. I'm sure Miami has several as we have them hear and they have swimsuits year round but will be limited on summer dresses as even then stock hoodies and long sleeved t shirts for winter.

3. Re: Shopping tips?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 09, 2013