We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden Roc?

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
annapolis
Eden Roc?

Staying at the Eden Roc Renaissance Resort in Miami at the end of this month ... nice place? Good location?

Thanks

Canada
1. Re: Eden Roc?

We stayed at the hotel next to the Eden Roc, and went to their 0utdoor restaurant for dinner one night (Aquatica) - the food was very good.

We were not in any of the rooms, but the lobby looked nice, and the pool area looked nice. It is right on the Miami Boardwalk and on Miami Beach.

We found the location convenient as it is on a major street with good bus access. It would be a couple of miles from South Beach (you could walk if you really wanted to), but we just hopped on the bus (S) right across the street. To get back to the Hotel - just hop on the S going in the opposite direction.

One night we also took the S bus - same side of street as hotel to go to Aventura Mall - large 2 story mall, approx. 30 bus ride depending on traffic / time of day.

Hope that helps.

miami, Florida
reviews: 1
2. Re: Eden Roc?

You will absolutely love the Eden Roc , It has a big nice pool and the rooms are huge with a big closet...you will see what i mean!....have a great time...the location is ok.....its on 43 and collins and south beach is on 10th and collins but if you have a car ...you just fine...

Bye

new orleans, la
reviews: 1
3. Re: Eden Roc?

I stayed at the Eden Roc for 4 days last August for the MTV VMA Awards. The rooms are real nice, the staff is super friendly and they had lots of celebrities staying there. I enjoyed my stay at the Eden Roc. It is kinda far walking distance to the central area of South Beach though, a cab ride to south beach was like 10 - 15 dollars each time depending on how deep into south beach we wanted to go. Other than that, the Eden Roc is a very nice place to say. I would definitley stay again.