We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heat tickets

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portsmouth, United...
reviews: 20
Heat tickets

Does anybody know if you can buy tickets for Heat games and pick them up at the stadium? We want to avoid having them sent to us in the UK since one site we saw was wanting $35 for postage. But we would like to buy them in advance in case all the decent seats sell out.

new york
reviews: 2
1. Re: Heat tickets

Very tough to get decent seats for Heat games. I am going down from Ny end of March I got good seats on EBAY for Heat Suns game

Miami, FL
reviews: 3
2. Re: Heat tickets

Hi,

You can definetly buy Heat tickets and pick them up at the will call window at the AA Arena. Most games nowadays sell out so you'd probably be in the upper deck.

3. Re: Heat tickets

I accept a ticket at 'will call' could be the upper deck.

After a game will the Metromover be operating?

Will there be cabs there also, if I want to a beach hotel? Will the traffic be 'grid lock'?

Is there bus service near the AA arena?

thanks

Miami Beach, FL
reviews: 1
4. Re: Heat tickets

The Metromover does work after the games and it's actually FREE on game nights. Best way to beat all the traffic, but you really should know where you're going on the Metromover as it's the safest option. Still, my husband and I have used it several times and it's fine after the games since it's usually crowded with other Heat fans.

There will be tons of cabs if you'd like, but YES the area is absolute gridlock by car and can take up to 45 min. - 1 hr. after the game to get onto I95. However, if you're going to South Beach, the ramp for 395 is right up the street from the arena. You can start walking a little north on Biscayne to find a cab and then it shouldn't be too long till you're on the causeway.

Have no idea about bus service. Really wouldn't recommend it though.

Miami Beach, FL
reviews: 1
5. Re: Heat tickets

Just noticed a major typo in my post. It should read:

"Best way to beat all the traffic, but you really should know where you're going on the Metromover as it's NOT the safest option."

Oops!