We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in Downtown Miami

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
reviews: 114
Breakfast in Downtown Miami

I am staying at the Holiday Inn downtown Miami for two nights (mid week) prior to a cruise and am wondering where to have breakfast. Apparently, Bayside Marketplace does not open till 10.00am and there have not been especially good reviews of the Holiday Inn dining room.

Two other questions:

1. What is the easiest way to get to South Beach using public transport.

2. Is there any alternative to using a taxi to get to the Port Terminal. I am sailing with RCL on Brilliance.

Thanks,

andrew

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
reviews: 3
1. Re: Breakfast in Downtown Miami

tocanda>

I'll tackle breakfast -

Pop over to 100 South Biscayne. This large office complex on the corner has a sort of tunnel running through the bottom. Inside you'll find Aguacate's - a great new Mexican themed restaurant that has a lovely breakfast burrito for just under $4 and a regular list of eggs and ham, bacon or sausage for under $5.

On the north side of the building you'll see a blue neon sign for the discount store ROSS (bargain alert!) and just next to the escalator that takes you up to ROSS is a Greek cafe Stoupsy's that has a full breakfast menu cooked while you wait. Again - really reasonable and good. 350 SE 1st St, Miami, 33131 - (305) 372-3663

(I think they deliver too!)

Just around the corner from Stoupsy's - one block due west of Biscayne Blvd on 3rd Street is a Starbuck's Coffee shop. You know all about that I suppose.

On that same street at the south corner is Offerdahl's cafe. The full menu is here:

www.offerdahls.com/menu/cafe/breakfast/

which features bakery fresh bagels and scrambled eggs etc.

That should get you started!

Enjoy your cruise...

AG

2. Re: Breakfast in Downtown Miami

Metromover to Omni, from Omni catch a J-bus going to South Beach.

toronto
reviews: 114
3. Re: Breakfast in Downtown Miami

Thank you both for your quick replies.

andrew