We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Best Steak In Miami Beach?

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bath, England
reviews: 16
The Best Steak In Miami Beach?

Where should I go for the best steak in Miami Beach? Or Miami in general?

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
reviews: 3
1. Re: The Best Steak In Miami Beach?

sophster>

We have had a real RUSH of high priced steak houses in South Florida and the quality of beef here is really lovely at nearly all of them. What I can say to you that DISTINGUISHES the local mob of pricey steak houses is the rest of the restaurant...

My picks on South Beach right this minute are

1. BLT Steak at the Betsy on Ocean Drive where the atmosphere is cool and the things that are served all AROUND the delicious meat are top notch. Newest, coolest, best.

2. Meat Market on Lincoln Road where the crowds have gathered and the atmosphere is electric. The sides (especially potato tots) are fun and yummy.

3. Prime 112 is still one of the most popular (decidedly mannish) spots ONLY downstairs as upstairs is dreadfully dull. The place attracts celebrities and sports stars and serves huge portions you must share including truffled mac and cheese, divine lobster bisque and huge lobsters too.

Elsewhere -

4. Bourbon Steak is for North Miami Beach/Sunny Isles a temple of flavors. The duck fat fries are legendary,

There are DOZENS more but I like these.

AG

Fort Lauderdale...
reviews: 117
2. Re: The Best Steak In Miami Beach?

Tuscan Steakhouse is the best. You won't be disappointed. Everything is served family style. All is excellent, five star dining. Excellent drinks too. It's on Washington Avenue across the street from China Grill.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
reviews: 3
3. Re: The Best Steak In Miami Beach?

Kabear>

Sadly Tuscan Steak is out of business...

AG

Miami, FL
reviews: 8
4. Re: The Best Steak In Miami Beach?

My favorite is Prime 112 just because they have great non-steak items too, and tons of good side items. As AG mentioned BLT and Meat Market are very good as well.

5. Re: The Best Steak In Miami Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, December 03, 2009