We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap & Cheerful Hotel on South Beach?

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast
reviews: 2
Cheap & Cheerful Hotel on South Beach?

Can anyone recommend a cheap and cheerful hotel/motel on south Beach for 2 nights? Somewhere close to the beach/nightlife?

Orlando, FL
1. Re: Cheap & Cheerful Hotel on South Beach?

You need to be more specific - define"cheap". How are we suppossed to know what your idea of "cheap" is?

You can shop by hotel price range by going to the 'Miami hotels' link to the left and then, on the listing web page that comes up, use the 'Average price' dropdown box to get a list of hotels in your price range.

Belfast
reviews: 2
2. Re: Cheap & Cheerful Hotel on South Beach?

We are on a tight budget, cheap would probably be less than $70 a night! Has anyone stayed in the Atlantica Hotel?

Orlando, FL
3. Re: Cheap & Cheerful Hotel on South Beach?

There are 40+ reviews available here on Tripadvisor for this facility which according to you other posting, it appears you've reviewed. Guess you didn't like the one reply that you got about the Atlantica on your other posting question. huh?

Miami Beach, FL
4. Re: Cheap & Cheerful Hotel on South Beach?

Hi,

Under $70 will be difficult. In fact, I would be wary of anything that you can find on SoBe for under $70 a night, especially if it's in the wintertime.

A coworker of mine had a good experience at the Greenview, which is in a great location close to Lincoln Road and a few short blocks to the beach.. I believe we paid $95/night. She said that the hotel was clean, cute, and the muffins at breakfast were great! :)

I've also heard good things about the Clevelander, which is right across the street from the beach, but I think it could be more expensive.

Hope this helps!! Have fun. :)

London, United...
reviews: 47
5. Re: Cheap & Cheerful Hotel on South Beach?

try Tudor's hotel and suites...

I found nights in very very good price!!!

London, United...
reviews: 47
6. Re: Cheap & Cheerful Hotel on South Beach?

try Tudor's hotel and suites...

I found nights in very very good price!!!