We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brervard zoo

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jensen Beach...
reviews: 24
Brervard zoo

my wife and I are coming up tomorrow to go to the zoo we were wondering what the best time. To get there was to avoid the huge crowdsother people say there are there.when is there any must see things thank you in advance

4 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 82
1. Re: Brervard zoo

Sorry, just saw your post this morning. I would get an early start just because its so darn hot. The animals do better during the cooler part of the day. There are 2 giraffe feedings a day and they won't due it if there is a thunderstorm around. The Zip lines are very popular but an extra charge and I think the train ride is too. I haven't been up there in a while so can't say what else there is but thats the things I hear about the most. Hope I'm not too late to help. I would do what you want to do most early in the day, altho I think the rain showers are supposed to be cutting back a bit.

Jensen Beach...
2. Re: Brervard zoo

Thanks for the info on the giraffe feedings. Sure it will be great. Do you know of any dog friendly areas in Melbourne too? See your posting on islamorada form too.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 82
3. Re: Brervard zoo

As far as beaches its a big no no in the Indialantic, Indian Harbour and Satellite Beach areas. At least I don't know of any places that allow dogs on the beach. However further south in Melbourne Beach (which is actually a little south of Melbourne I have seen people with dogs on the beach. There are some restaurants that are pet friendly too. The Scramble Egg in Indian Harbour Beach is good for lunch and is pet friendly. I was trying to think of where else I have seen dogs. If its not really large you can get away with taking them other places too. My step daughter takes here mini chihuahua everywhere.

Jensen Beach...
4. Re: Brervard zoo

thanks for all your information

Reply to: Brervard zoo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted