We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Way to Get From Orlando to Melbourne?

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indiana
reviews: 22
Best Way to Get From Orlando to Melbourne?

I will be flying into Orlando and need to make my way to Melbourne. Other than renting a car, is there some other way to do this? Thanks.

4 replies to this topic
Tampa, Florida
reviews: 9
1. Re: Best Way to Get From Orlando to Melbourne?

No other options unless you pay VERY expensive taxi fare (as he'll likely charge you double to make up for driving back to Orlando with no return fare)

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 87
2. Re: Best Way to Get From Orlando to Melbourne?

There are some private car hire / limo services. I think it would be around $100 but probably less than a taxi service. Hot Rayz limo operates out of Melbourne but there may be some services out of Orlando by other companies. They use town cars, some companies use vans. Unless you have transportation when you get here you will want a car as not much is walkable and bus service only goes certain places. Here is a link to one of the shuttle companies from here.http://www.melbourneairportexpress.com/orlando-airport-melbourne-airport-shuttle.html

Indiana
reviews: 22
3. Re: Best Way to Get From Orlando to Melbourne?

Just saw this. Would this be any good? melbourneairportexpress.com/orlando-airport-…

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 87
4. Re: Best Way to Get From Orlando to Melbourne?

That was the link I posted above. I haven't tried them but its who we were going to use last time we flew out of Orlando. They have been around for a while so I think they would be fine.

Reply to: Best Way to Get From Orlando to Melbourne?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted