We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for rental for week of July 2 - 9, Melbourne area

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Looking for rental for week of July 2 - 9, Melbourne area

We are closing on our house in Chicago June 30th. Our new place won't be ready until July 10th and we need someplace to stay in the meantime. 2 adults, 2 teen agers and two senior dogs. We are looking for something simple. Just some place furnished, and decent to rest and hang out until our new place is ready to move into. We'd like to stay between $200 - $250 - any higher and we may as well spend time at a hotel.

2 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 83
1. Re: Looking for rental for week of July 2 - 9, Melbourne area

I doubt you will find a condo or home rental in that price range for an entire week. However there are a couple of extended stay hotels near the airport. One I think is the Suburban Lodge near the Melbourne Square Mall. I think the have small kitchenettes and may be in your price range for a week. There are also a couple of timeshares beachside and their rates would be much higher, but you would have a kitchen so you could save on meals by eating in. Not sure about the pet policy at the SL tho.

Orlando
reviews: 2
2. Re: Looking for rental for week of July 2 - 9, Melbourne area

I don't know how much luck you are going to have finding something if you are looking beachside on a holiday weekend.

You could always try VRBO.

Reply to: Looking for rental for week of July 2 - 9, Melbourne area
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted