We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Flea

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Erie,Pa
Level Contributor
101 posts
60 reviews
Super Flea

Is the super flea-flea market still open ? Haven't been for 2 years.

Last time was much smaller.Appreciate any info

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
7,182 posts
56 reviews
1. Re: Super Flea

The flea market on I-95 is still there. I haven't wandered in for a number of years.

Erie,Pa
Level Contributor
101 posts
60 reviews
2. Re: Super Flea

Thanks.Just wondered if worth the trip.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
11,775 posts
96 reviews
3. Re: Super Flea

Personally I don't think so, I would go to the Daytona or Frontenac flea market instead. They are trying to improve the one on Eau Gallie. It was bought by Rennigers but most of it is new stuff from China you can by cheaper at WalMart. I wouldn't go out of my way, altho Daytona is 1.5 hours drive.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
7,182 posts
56 reviews
4. Re: Super Flea

I haven't looked around Melbourne, but affluent Vero Beach has some good thrift shops.

Erie,Pa
Level Contributor
101 posts
60 reviews
5. Re: Super Flea

Thanks

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
11,775 posts
96 reviews
6. Re: Super Flea

It depends on what you are looking for. There is another flea market on Sarno road in the old Food Lion store. Haven't been in so cant' say if its any good or not. The other one they tried to have on 192 near Target closed after only being there 1 year. There are several antique stores and a lot of thrift shops. There are also a couple of estate sale shops. And you can find all the yards sales listed on Craigs list nowadays.

Erie,Pa
Level Contributor
101 posts
60 reviews
7. Re: Super Flea

Thanks for info

8. Re: Super Flea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, April 22, 2015