We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports Bars for March Madness?

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 3
Sports Bars for March Madness?

We are coming down for a week starting a week from now, and we were wondering about any good sports bars in the area?

We were told to look for Grills 192 but it looks like that is now closed.

Orlando
reviews: 2
1. Re: Sports Bars for March Madness?

Are you staying beachside or in town?

If beachside, I was going to say Coasters. They have a good beer menu and decent food.

Edited: 12:14 pm, March 13, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 3
2. Re: Sports Bars for March Madness?

Thank you for the coasters recommendation- we are staying beachside at the Radisson and that is a very short walk. We are also more then willing to travel into the city if there is a good place to go there.

Orlando
reviews: 2
3. Re: Sports Bars for March Madness?

You may want to scope out the downtown area too. It is only a 5 or ten minute drive from your hotel.

I am not all that familiar with the bars over there, but there are a few. Not so much a sports bar, but I had an early lunch at Meg O'malley's a couple of Sunday ago, and they had a great corned beef sandwich. I did do some Christmas shopping in that area during the holiday, and they also have some neat small businesses.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 83
4. Re: Sports Bars for March Madness?

Coasters does have good food, Lou's Blues is popular altho not a sports bar and in walking distance too. In Downtown Melbourne Megs usually has a St. Patty's Day party which will be this weekend. Grills 192 changed names twice since they closed and is now a Thai place. There is also Long Doggers down towards Indialantic altho their location near the King Center on Post Road is more sports bar than the beachside location.

5. Re: Sports Bars for March Madness?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, March 26, 2015